World Marathon Challenge will be most of the 2 challenges to run 7 marathons in 7 countries in 7 days.
Days are February 6th to 12th, Every competitor must run 42.2 km marathon distance in Antarctica, Africa, Australia, Asia, Europe, South America, and North America within 168 hours, or seven days. The Challenge starts when the primary marathon begins in Antarctica.
World Marathon Challenge 2020 Live
World Marathon Challenge
7 Marathons • 7 Continents • 7 Days
The 1st marathon Challenge takes place within the Antarctic Circle on mainland Antarctica with participants flying to Novo Base. After the 1st marathon commences on the ‘Frozen Continent’, there’ll be a mere 168 hours left to finish the planet Marathon Challenge.
Runners will spend about 52.5 hours within the air from the beginning point in Antarctica to the finishing line in Miami.
Marathon Challenge Schedule And Destination
- Feb 3 Latest Arrival at Cape Town, South Africa
- Feb 4 Race Director Briefing
- Feb 5 Pre-Departure Briefings for Antarctica
- Feb 6 Flight to Marathon location at Novo, Antarctica. Marathon @ 1300 hrs
- Feb 7 Marathon in Cape Town @ 0800 hrs + Flight to Perth
- Feb 8 Marathon in Perth @ 2300 hrs + Flight to Dubai
- Feb 9 Marathon in Dubai @ 2100 hrs + Flight to Madrid
- Feb 10 Marathon in Madrid @ 1800 hrs + Flight to Fortaleza
- Feb 11 Marathon in Fortaleza @ 1800 hrs + Flight to Miami
- Feb 12 Marathon in Miami @ 1300 hrs
The 2020 World Marathon Challenge route 7 Marathons 7 Continents 7 Days. The Challenge will be Strat to take place Novo (Antarctica) to Cape Town (Africa) to Perth (Australia) to Dubai (Asia) to Madrid (Europe) to Santiago (South America) to Miami (North America). Scheduled for February 6th – 12th.